You all know how much we love kids to be active and take part in fun activities to help them develop their gross and fine motor skills, balance and coordination. Now that summer is finally around the corner, we can start sharing great activities to help your children develop their physical literacy for higher learning. If your child is struggling in school, summer is a great time to “close the gap” and staying active can help.
Playing outside is already what most kids want to do because of how warm and fun it is to play at parks and with friends. However, if you find it hard to come up with new ideas to keep your kids active this summer or if they get bored, try some of these fun activities to spice things up.
Watch for more fun ideas and activities to do with your children this summer. Have fun and enjoy the warm weather!
Fun in the Sun
1. Summer Fun Sailboat – Five Little Chefs
2. Bubble Station and Bubble Wands – Creative Southern Home
3. Easy Pudding Cup Finger Paints – The Tip Toe Fairy
4. Nature Scavenger Hunt for Kids – Five Little Chefs
5. 40 Free Summer Fun Activities – Tastefully Frugal
6. 5 Summertime activity ideas for young kids – Our Thrifty Ideas
7. Our Summer Schedule & 120 Summer Fun Activities – The Things I love Most
8. Butterfly Wings Tutorial – The Tip Toe Fairy
9. 10 Cheap or Free Water Activities for Kids – Coffee With Us
10. Fun for Kids, Relaxing for Mom – A Local Wander
11. Five Entertaining Water Balloon Games – Practical Parenting Ideas
Integrated Learning Strategies is a Utah-based center dedicated to helping mainstream children and children with learning disabilities achieve academic success. Our services provide kids with non-traditional tutoring programs within the Davis County, Kaysville, Layton, Syracuse, Farmington, and Centerville areas. Areas to find Integrated Learning Strategies include: Reading tutors in Kaysville, Math tutors in Kaysville, Common Core Tutors in Kaysville, Tutors in Utah, Utah Tutoring Programs